9.16.2015

Top 5 | Fall Lippies 2015


Hello cupcakes!
Welcome to a brand new series called "Top Five"! T5 is exactly as it sounds; depending on the topic of the video I will show you my top 5 favorite products. This installment (the first ever!) is all about my top five FALL lippies! With fall "officially" a week away, what a great way to go through my collection & showcase which 5 will be gracing my lips more often that not during the upcoming season.


L'Oreal Freida's Nude
My first pick for the fall season is "Freida's Nude" by L'Oreal. This color is an amazing color & is one that looks good on everyone! It is a taupe-greige with a purple undertone but it's not too over the top! This was an exclusive so I suggest if you can find it, snag it!


Covergirl Rush
My next pick is an old class: Covergirl's "Rush". Its a beautiful, dusty rose (& for some reason in the video - linked below - I was having a hard time remember the color & kept referring to it as "brownish pink". Forgive me for my brain fog hahah). The color payoff is super pigmented & is not sticky at all. This color was part of their LipPerfection line & has since been discontinued. You can purchase a similar shade (according to CG's website) called "Sweetheart Blush".


Milani Naturally Chic
My final drugstore pick is Milani's "Naturally Chic". This color is more pink than a dusty rose but it is still a gorgeous fall color. I use to wear this one all the time when I worked in an insurance office & it has uh-maze-ing staying power for a drugstore product. The color pigmentation is also to die for! Milani products are definitely ones that I try to stock up on whenever I find them at the store because their lipsticks are just that amazing.


BareMinerals Get Ready
My first "high end" pick for fall is from BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie line called "Get Ready". The pinker of the 5, this color would be great to transition from late summer into early fall & still be classically chich.


Estee Lauder Berry Truffle
Estee Lauder's Berry Truffle looks super intimidating in the tube with its dark purple-brown coloring but when applied, it really isn't all that horrifying. It is a dark color which is perfect for fall without being so scary looking. This color has a nice purple sheen to it that's subtle enough for you to wear to work.



Here you can see all of my favorite fall colors side by side. Rush, Naturally Chic, & Get Ready are all very similar but their undertones & shades of pink that's infused in them is at different degree levels. Freida's Nude is probably by far my all time favorite out of the five; even with it's lilac undertones.

What colors are you guys loving for fall or are you excited to start rolling out? I love fall & all the rich colors they bring out.


No comments:

Post a Comment