9.28.2015

#ManiMonday: Essie's 'Mochachino' [TOP 5 PICK!]

Hello cupcakes!
Welcome to another edition of #ManiMonday! For a change, I am actually posting this on a Monday - go me for being on time! Wooooo!

Now into the reason why you're on this post: my mani!

BAM! There yah go! My wonderful mani. (: If you had seen my Top 5: Fall Nail Polish video, you would've known that I just purchased this color & included it in my Top 5 video (which can be seen here). I am so glad that I did end up purchasing this & including it in the video. This is the perfect fall brown. The shimmer is amazing & the color is such a warm, inviting brown. This is definitely a 2 coat shade to get a nice opaque coat, but most Essie's that I have used are. 

This is definitely one of my favorite new colors I purchased. What colors are you using for fall? I'd love to hear all your recommendations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment