9.24.2015

#ManiMonday : Champagne Toast

Hellooooo cupcakes!

Welcome to another {belated} Mani Monday. This would've been posted Monday but I've been sick as sin since Sunday & I wanted to make sure this got this perfect amount of attention that it deserves. 

So! You all have seen lately how obsessed I am with the newest craze I found - Jamberry Nails. So, it's no surprise that this weeks mani is another set from Jamberry! On top of hosting a party & getting my hostess reward points up there for some cool, free stuff..... I genuinely use & love these products. It's especially great since lately I have had NO patience when it comes to the "waiting for nail polish to dry" department. That's not to say I don't still love my nail polish collection (oh heck no! In fact, I just bought 3 more the other day!), but my jams have made my life so much easier. 

Enough babbling, here's what you all have been waiting for..... The mani!


This weeks wrap is called "Champagne Toast" & although the yellow undertone of the wrap doesn't quite fit my skin tone, that doesn't stop me from loving them any less! I am loving the classy-ness the slight hint of glitter adds at the cuticles. 

Want to grab some jamberries of your own? You can join in on the party I'm hosting to win some exclusive rewards! Join us on FB here or by searching for Becca's (Jam)Berry Bash.

Even though the week is almost over, what's on your tips?!

No comments:

Post a Comment