8.04.2015

#ManiMonday: Jamberry Update.

Heyyy cupcakes!
It's that time of the week again where I bring you #ManiMonday! -- except, again, its on Tuesday. >.< This time it is on Tuesday only because I was sick Monday. Blehk. This is actually an update on last weeks #ManiMonday where I featured Jamberry nails. I wanted to bring to you my final results a week later! Soooo, here we go!


 

Here you have it folks: my jams. I know these look a little worse for wear but let me break down for you everything that has happened in the past week since I put these bad boys on:
+ dishes
+ cooking
+ baths
+ construction (including dropping a TON of goo-gone onto my nails)
+ anxiety ridden nail biting - which is where pretty much all of the damage came from
+ blogging & video editing

Honestly, if you look down towards my cuticles, they are still in amazing shape! No peeling, no lifting, nothing! & I'm fairly certain if I didnt have a ton of anxiety attacks & chew the heck out of my nails they would still be in perfect condition. I think Jamberries are great for long wear & especially if you have zero free time to keep your nails touched up through-out the week.

I can't wait until I get more Jamberries to add to my collection. (: I will say though, that I do miss changing my nail polish constantly, but this is great since I will be away for my sisters summer camp for a week & I don't want chipped nails through the whole thing.

I will be hosting a party in September, so stay tuned for the link so you guys can get in on some neat deals! Who else has a jamberry obsession? 

No comments:

Post a Comment