7.15.2015

Life...


Life, it always finds a way to sneak up on you. I mean it. Just last week I was prepping my new filming schedule, getting ready to launch some amazing products in my shop... & now? Now it's Wednesday; I haven't done my weekly mani Monday (& honestly, not sure if I have any intention of painting them this week), have filmed any videos this week - including my weekly Plan with Me session... Honestly, I haven't even planned at all! Oh, & let's add that I'm out of ink, out of energy to do much of anything, had a laptop crash, & in severe fibromyalgia related pains. Fun. 

The reason I'm so far behind is I've been working this my parents; 9+ hours a day & minimal sleep (or what feels like minimal due to crappy sleeping habits - I'm not sure which) for the past week. Getting up at 5am is no fun... & im not doing any secretarial type of work either... I'm doing some pretty body intensive stuff. 

This is the face of someone who is dead on their feet. 

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am soooo sorry that I haven't been proactive this week on the blog, YouTube channel, or my etsy shop. I'm definitely not use to this kind of back-breaking labor. I appreciate every one of you guys sticking by me while I get back on track with everything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment