5.24.2016

An Edible Review

Influenster has done it again! Lots of yummy things in my most recent Bloom Voxbox. I did an unboxing video that you can see here. So, before we go on to the deliciousness that hit my mouth!, a little disclosure because - yah know..... FTC. 

Didn't buy it. Not being paid for this (unless you count payment in the form of delicious granola!). Not being swayed, coerced, or in any other way, shape or form bribe for my opinion. I just like eating things. 

Phew. Ok. Legalities out of the way! Now we can get onto the ever delicious granola that arrived at my door!
 

The Sunbelt Bakery raves that it uses no preservatives & is made/shipped daily to your local stores & comes in 3 flavored (did I mention one was chocolate?!). They retail for about 50c on their own & about $2-$3 for a box (I think there's 6 to a box? I've never actually found a box! Help a sister out because these things are delish!)

 
 








The calorie intake on one granola bar, while isn't the healthiest thing on the market, it could be a lot worse. One bar has 180 calories with 50 of it being from fat. So far so good, right? Lets take a look at everything else!
  • Total fat; 6g (9% daily serving)
  • Saturated fat; 3.5g (18% daily serving)
  • Sodium; 75mg (3% daily serving)
  • Total carbs; 29g (10% daily serving)
  • Dietary Fiber; 1g (4% daily serving)
  • Sugar; 12g
  • Protein; 2g
Like I said, could be worse! This would make a great pre workout or an on-the-go snack for those trying to watch that they eat. 

The bar itself was nice & chewy, very soft with no weird texture or aftertaste. It's so soft I accidentally broke it while it was in the package prior to eating it. Oops

(Check out the video linked above to hear my rant on broken packaged food. Even though this was totally my fault!)


  

Im dying to get my hands on a box of these because they truly are delicious. HOWEVER! For those of you with allergies this may not be the bar for you. There are a ton of allergen triggers on here such as; coconut, soy, peanuts, almonds, eggs, milk, & wheat. The label also says other tree-nuts may be present in this bar. It's so sad that there's sooooooo many allergies in this one little bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment