9.14.2015

#ManiMonday: It's a jamicure!

Goooood morning, cupcakes!
Welcome back to another edition of #ManiMonday! This week's mani is another set of Jamberry nail wraps! I am completely obsessed with these things & I know you will be too! I am hosting a Jamberry nails party via Facebook here that I would be tickled pink if you guys would come join in on the fun! Learn some more about Jamberry, play games for free wraps, & even place your very own order for theses amazing bad boys that I have gone completely gaga over!

Now onto the real reason why you're here on Mani Monday!


The two wraps adorning my tips are Grapefruit (the gorgeously, solid colored grapefruit color - as it is so aptly named) & Carmen Ombre (the pink to grapefruit ombre with the delicate floral overlay). These wraps are simply stunning & long lasting & I just absolutely adore them!


So hop on into the Facebook group for some amazing games & to see what everyone's jamicure is this week! What's on your tips this week? Tag me on Instagram using the hashtag #ManiMonday & tagging me on Instagram @LoveofFilo.


No comments:

Post a Comment